Dewalt DCD776C1 Cordless Lithium LXT Combi Drill Driver UK Review
Thanks for taking your time to read our UK review of the high quality Dewalt DCD776C1 cordless LXT Combi drill driver. This is a professional cordless hammer drill that comes with a battery, a charger and a heavy duty carrying case.
It is probably the best 18 volt cordless drill on the market, if not the best.
It will do both rotary drilling, hammer drilling and many screwdriving applications.
- This drill/driver has a no load speed: 0-450/1500 rpm
- It has 15 torque settings
- It also has a 2 speed variable speed gearbox
Dewalt - The Company and Brand
The Dewalt brand are the leading high end brand for tools in the world and really do make high quality products. This is the go to tool brand for professional trades people and has been for a very long time.
The company was formed in 1922 by Raymond E. Dewalt. The actual Dewal company started out in Leola, Pennsylvania. Their first product was an electric universal woodworking machine known as the DEWALT "Wonder-Worker".
Like many tool companies they grew a lot during the second World War and just after that period. They continued to expand in the 60's and 70's making bench grinders and metal cutting machines.
It was as far back as 1992 when they first started making portable electric tools aimed at the contracting and building markets. In 2011 they introduced the ground breaking XR system.
- Dewalt are a high end and expensive brand but known for their high quality
- Has a drilling capacity of 13 mm in masonry, 13 mm in metal and 30 mm in wood
- That is enough to be able to get most jobs done around the home, garden and yard
- This drill/driver forms part of the intelligent XR Lithium Ion Series designed for efficiency and making applications faster
How Buyers Rate the Dewalt DCD776C1
In this section of the review we show you how buyers rate their purchase. There are a number of online websites who see this particular model of this Dewalt drill. On most of those websites customer have the opportunity to leave a review and a rating.
We collect those various ratings from those websites and then work out an average buyer satisfaction score. This average is shown as a percentage with a maximum score of 100%.
- 90-100% - An excellent product
- 80-90% - A very good product
- 70-80% - A good product
- Less than 70% - There are better choices on the market and you should look around
Here are the average ratings for this Bosch PBH 2100 RE model.
- On average online buyers gave this drill an average buyer satisfaction rating of 88%
- 64% of all buyers gave this drill a full 5 star review
- 2% of all buyers gave this a bad review
What Buyers Say About the Dewalt DCD776C1
We now know how online buyers rate this drill. In this review section we take a look at what buyers had to say, when they left a review or to make comments on their purchase.
We have then analysed all of these and have summarised them in a pros and cons table shown below. We think that makes those easier to read.
There are over two hundred online buyer reviews which tells us that this drill sells really well, and also gives us plenty of useful information to review.
Dewalt DCD776C1 LXT Specification
Some potential buyers also like to know the full technical specification of any drill they are considering buying. We have therefore included a full specification below.
- Measures 38.5 x 35 x 11.5 cm
- Weighs 3.6 kg with the battery attached
- Uses an 18 Volt Lithium-Ion battery and comes with one battery
- Comes with a DCB107 rapid 1 hour battery charger
- 2 x 1.5Ah Li-Ion Batteries
- Maximum Torque: 42Nm with 15 Torque Settings
- Has the hammer feature for masonry drilling
- Has a 13 mm Keyless Chuck
- 2-Speed Variable & Reverse
- All-Metal Gearing
- Electronic Brake
- Automatic Spindle Lock
- Thermal overload protection
- LED light
- Blows per minute 0-7650/25500 bpm
- Max masonry drilling capacity 13 mm
- Max metal drilling capacity 13 mm
- Max wood drilling capacity 30 mm
Understanding the Dewalt Warranty
DEWALT is confident of the quality of its products and offers an outstanding guarantee for professional users of the product. This guarantee statement is in addition to and in no way prejudices your contractual rights as a professional user or your statutory rights as a private non-professional user. The guarantee is valid within the territories of the Member States of the European Union and the European Free Trade Area.
Subject to the DEWALT European PPT Guarantee terms and conditions available from your local DEWALT office, seller or at www.2helpU.com, if your DEWALT product becomes defective due to faulty materials or workmanship within 12 months from the date of purchase, DEWALT may replace all defective parts free of charge, or at our discretion, replace the unit free of charge.
DEWALT reserves the right to refuse any claim under this guarantee which in the opinion of the authorised repair agent is not in accordance with the stated DEWALT European Guarantee terms and conditions.
If you wish to make a claim, contact your seller or check the location of your nearest authorised DEWALT repair agent online, in the DEWALT catalogue or contact your DEWALT office at the address indicated in the instruction manual.
A list of authorised DEWALT repair agents and full details of our after-sales service is available on the Internet at: www.2helpU.com
Read the full warranty by clicking here.
Our Verdict on the Dewalt DCD776C1 Cordless Lithium LXT Combi Drill Driver
This section is where we give you our own opinion on this Dewalt DCD776C1 model. This is a very powerful and versatile cordless combi drill with 15 torque settings as well as drill and hammer settings.
It also has thermal overload protection which increases durability and a fan-cooled, 2-speed variable motor provides long lasting performance.
- Please note this has the important hammer drill feature so good for drilling though masonry such as brick
- This is one of the best on the market and gets really high customer satisfaction ratings
- Many buyers said that the quality of this product outstrips any previous drill or combination that they have owned before.
If this is not the Dewalt drill for you, then check out our top 10 list of Dewalt cordless drills by clicking here. If you prefer to see drills other than the Bosch brand, then check out our regularly updated top 10 cordless drill list.
This Dewalt DCD776C1 Combi Drill Driver feels really solid in the hand, and is easy to use with plenty of great features.